- This plugin provides a “Add to Calendar” button when a form (CF7) is submitted.
- After sending a form with a date field (reservation, booking, event), you can add that date on your calendar (Google Calendar for now).
- Basically, you allow the user to sync the form with their Google Calendar.
Contact Form 7 (CF7) plugin is required.
- Booking/Reservation purpose;
- Compatible with Google Calendar;
- Simple configuration is needed (Easy to use);
- A simple button is added when a form is submitted.
- You can choose the Title, Description and Location for the event
- You can customize your button with background and text color
Google Calendar icon by Icons8.
Install from your Admin Panel -> Plugins -> Add New.
A new tab panel will appear in your Contact Form 7 Editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Google Calendar for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added customization for calendar button
- Tested on WP 5.1.1
- Fix issue using specific date (all day Google Events)
- Tested on WP 5.1.0
- Add the feature that provides a specific date filled on BO
- Fix issue with one date only
- Possibility to use required fields too
- Possibility to use ‘date’ and ‘text’ input type fields
- I think we can start with 1.0 as a stable version
- Tested on WP 5.0.3