- Contact Form 7 must be installed to run this plugin.
- In the form created with Contact Form 7, you can add a condition to the required check of the item.
- You can specify various conditions such as when an item has been entered or when it is equal to the specified value.
- is null
- not null
- not equal
- greater than(>)
- greater equal(>=)
- less than(<)
- less equal(<=)
- not in
This setting is required only when a certain item is 2 or more.
See the developer’s site for other use cases.
requireif-eq-2:eq-1,greater_equal,2,This item is required when "text 1" is 2 or more.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Contact Form IF”.
- Select the “Contact Form IF” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form IF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form IF” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.