A simple WordPress plugin that allows users to select files CSS and/or write CSS rules to any single page or post
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
css-file-selectorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it, you’ll see a
Select CSS files and/or write your custom CSS rulesmetabox on all add or edit posts/pages.
Contributors & Developers
“CSS File Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSS File Selector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Solved a warning in debug mode.
- Fixed a little error in the field select that showed the CSS files of the root path in the wrong folders. This little error did not prejudice the functionality of the plugin.
- Modified the central file to better manage call functions and styles plugin
- Fixed bug that emptied the options of select field when the button
Preview Changeswas pressed
- Initial version