Custom CSS for WordPress Plugin allows you to add custom CSS to your WordPress Website. By using this plugin you can easily override Theme or Plugin CSS.
- Easy to Use
- Line Numbers indicatated for each CSS lines
- Find Option using (ctrl+F)
How to add Custom CSS?
- Go to Appearance Menu > Select Custom CSS Sub Menu.
- Enter your Custom CSS here.
- Click on “Save Custom CSS” Button. That’s it!
If you need any help. You can add ticket in Support section. Suggestions will be welcomed.
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Upload ‘custom-css-wp’ to your ‘~/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I override Inline CSS?
– You should use “!important” to override inline css.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom CSS for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release!