Disable Block disables Gutenberg editor and Gutenberg Block Library CSS totally everywhere and enables Classic Editor & Classic Widgets.
What does this plugin does?:
- Disables totally the Gutenberg Block Editor
- Shows and use by default the cool and compatible with everything WordPress Classic Editor
- Remove Gutenberg Block Library CSS in frontend
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Plugins and search for ‘Disable Block’ or…
- Download the plugin from WP repository.
- Upload the ‘disable-block’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plugin doesn’t have any Settings. It works with activating the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.