Add Instagram to your website in less than a minute with our dedicated plugin for Elementor. Just 4 simple steps will allow you to display your Instagram profile on your site, captivating visitors with beautiful photos and layouts.
Follow 3 simple steps…
- Select an Instagram feed layout
- Connect an Instagram account
- Display your Instagram feed on your website
By this plugin for Elementor Instagram feed you will attract much more followers to visit your profile and discover bit more about you and your company. Instagram is a very popular social media tool that is expanding every day.
Check out how easily you can achieve the WOW effect! This is one of our PRO Drag and Drop features! Watch the video and let yourself be inspired.
- Full widget support for Elementor editing – customize width, height, number of images, number of columns, background color, image spacing, border, box-shadow, and more
- Ability to connect multiple Instagram feeds and display them on your website
- Supports photos, videos, reels, and gallery posts
- Includes Grid, Gallery, Row, and Wave layouts that present your Instagram feed in the best possible way
- Includes a popup lightbox to showcase larger photos, reels, and videos
- Custom feed header with your account’s avatar
- User-friendly and easy-to-use user panel
- Create multiple compositions from a single Instagram feed
- Adjust the number of displayed posts for desktop and mobile views
- Change the size of displayed photos
- Click the Follow Instagram” button to go to your Instagram feed
- Click on posts of interest to open them in a new tab or the same tab
- Option to change the avatar
- Fully responsive layouts that look beautiful on any device
- Includes everything in Free
- Wave grid layout
- Highlight layout
- Highlight super layout
- Highlight focus layout
- Masonry horizontal layout
- Masonry vertical layout
- Slider layout
- Showcase solely images, exclusively videos, or a blend of both types of posts
- Show the number of likes, and the count of comments, and display the caption
- Complete design personalization
- Total command over feed presentation
- Automatic post updates with the option to customize update frequency
Drag and Drop:
- Easily drag and drop Instagram posts into designated areas of the layout
- Adjust the order of the posts to match your individual preferences
- Take advantage of the ability to create unique compositions by combining Instagram posts in a personalized manner
- Merge photos and videos to create visually stunning arrangements that capture attention
- Select and statically position in preferred sections of the layout those Instagram posts you wish to highlight. This feature allows for maintaining a fixed position of chosen posts, enhancing their visibility and drawing greater attention from visitors
Filtering & moderation:
- Show/hide posts containing specific words in their caption
- Show/hide posts tagged with particular hashtags in their caption
- Show/hide posts based on their type (Image, Video, Carousel Album)
- Sort posts by (Like Count, Comment Count, Most Recent First, Oldest First, Random)
- Personally select the posts you wish to show or hide
- Automatic linking from URLs in captions
- Custom link (connect Instagram posts to articles, websites, and more)
- Ability to set a unique link text in the popup window for each post
- Possibility to set the link to open in a new or the same tab for each post
- Automatic notifications email and switching to a cached version in case of a critical issue with the feed
Plugin for Elementor Instagram feed is an innovative and creative tool that will transform your existing website into a new and fascinating page with only a few clicks. Plugin for Elementor Instagram feed is created especially for you and it will make your life much easier.
Our developers are focused on functionality and new updates every day. The hard work and dedication make this plugin for Elementor Instagram feed efficient and popular.
You can embed our Inavii plugin for Elementor Instagram feed on your website and enjoy the new and sophisticated design of your website. You can choose from different layouts, by this your website will have a fresh look that will make her more unique and will stand out more in the current market.
Would you like to showcase your latest post from your Instagram profile? It’s a very simple way to do that! You don’t have to search for anything like that as our great tool – the Inavii plugin for Elementor Instagram feed is here for you.
Instagram offers a variety of options to show your content, but our plugin will show you live posts from Instagram on your website. No difference if you are a professional or individual user this Instagram plugin will meet your expectations.
This amazing plugin offers seamless integration of your Instagram profile with Elementor, allowing you to display your Instagram feed in a nice and stylish way. Instagram plugin will also allow you to show the late post in an interactive way and make your website look different.
This plugin for Elementor Instagram feed, also offers a responsive design, ensuring that your Instagram feed looks great on all devices.
The range of available layouts allows you to enjoy different ways of displaying your posts on Instagram. This is a new and creative way for your website – by using a plugin for Elementor Instagram feed, your website will become more attractive for your client and will bring a lot of great experience for the visitors.
You are just one click away from downloading the plugin for Elementor Instagram feed– do not wait this is a great opportunity to start your new adventure with Instagram feed today.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your website with the power of Instagram. Download the Inavii plugin for Elementor Instagram feed today and start enjoying a seamless integration.
You can install our plugin in two ways. Choose which way is more convenient for you.
- Go to the Plugins tab on your WordPress site dashboard.
- Click the Add New” button.
- Search for Inavii Social Feed for Elementor.
- Click the Install” button and then press Activate”.
- Go to the “Inavii Social Feed” tab on your WordPress site dashboard to get started.
- Go to the plugins directory WordPress
- Search for “Inavii Social Feed for Elementor” and download the plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and upload the folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your server
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins” screen in WordPress
- Go to the “Inavii Social Feed” tab on your WordPress site dashboard to get started.
The process of linking your account and adding themes is described here.
Contributors & Developers
“Inavii for Elementor Social Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Global Settings in dashboard
- Added the ability to adjust the frequency of post updates.
- Added the functionality of automatic e-mail notifications in the event of a critical problem with the channel. (PRO)
- Added Elementor controls for the promote button. (PRO)
- Fixed reconnect Instagram account
- Fixed focus widget not displaying in Elementor editing.
- Fixed an issue when the widget was in tabs. (PRO)
- Improved notification when Instagram token has expired
- Functionality of setting the focus element on a mobile view. (PRO)
- Optimization Image media by 50%
- Added drag and drop functionality. (PRO)
- Added functionality to hide/show posts after specific words in the signature. (PRO)
- Added functionality to hide/show posts by hashtags. (PRO)
- Added functionality to hide/show posts based on their type (image, video, carousel album). (PRO)
- Added the ability to sort posts by (number of likes, number of comments, newest first, oldest first, random). (PRO)
- Added functionality in which you select the posts you want to show or hide. (PRO)
- Added functionality for automatic linking from URLs in signatures. (PRO)
- Added the ability to set a custom link (link Instagram posts to articles, websites, and more). (PRO)
- Added the ability to set unique link text in the popup window for each post. (PRO)
- Added the ability to set the link to open in a new or the same tab for each entry. (PRO)
- Added a message informing the administrator that the token has expired.
- Improved skeleton display in Slider layout (PRO)
- Updated readme
- Moved views to another folder, fixes path issue on some servers.
- Fixed incorrect paths to Twig files.
- Fixed problem with aria-label.
- Added an alternative to CRON. If CRON is not available, a request for updating the Instagram feed will be sent from the frontend.
- Added skeleton loading animation while waiting for a response from the server.
- Improved the process of hook registration during the activation of the plugin.
- Improved display of information for the control.
- Removed INAVII_SOCIAL_FEED_E PHP class.
- Updated the widget rendering mechanism, switching from PHP to AJAX. This change addresses and resolves the compatibility issue on websites that use caching mechanisms.
- Fixed a bug with deleting old notifications
- Fixed an issue with the username not displaying correctly in mobile view.
- Added a new feature: display Instagram account biography (PRO).
- JS securing when no channel is selected.
- Removed of deprecated code
- Added Access Token Generator
- Added a Reconnect Account” button
- Improved connection with more Instagram accounts
- Improved default mobile appearances
- Adapting the widget to the new Elementor functionality Grid Container” and Flexbox Container”
- Updated registration action hook for widgets in Elementor.
- User interface improvement for layout selection.
- Updated Freemius SDK
- Added trial
- Added mobile view preview functionality with a selected number of Instagram posts
- Improved plugin performance
- Fixed unprotected js code that caused errors in the console
- Fixed setting default values for typography in the follow button in the header
- Protection against adding empty slides in the popup window for row and wave layout
- Fixed the size of the arrows on the middle slider, which changed depending on the theme.
- Fixed an issue where the dots in the popup were incorrectly positioned.
- Fixed the problem that after selecting more rows in the slider, the view was displayed incorrectly.
- Updated Freemius SDK
- Renamed plugin
- Upgrade Instagram API
- Change User Avatar
- Added Instagram username
- Fixed problem with reels
- Fixed an issue with Lightbox displaying incorrectly in some themes.
- Fixed an issue with auto-updating Instagram feed.
- Added the ability to customize the text and icon of the follow button in Popup/Lightbox.
- Added a button in the management panel to manually update the Instagram feed.
- Added in the management panel information when was the last update of the Instagram feed.
- Added notifications in the management panel that display errors related to updating Instagram feed if they occur.
- Fixed JS bugs.
- Fixed styles for the close button of the popup/lightbox.
- Fixed overlapping other elements on the popup.
- Fixed cropped media of Instagram in the popup box and reduced their size in mobile view.
- Fixed slide jumping when closing popup.
- Fixed error in js for Lightbox if not selected layout.
- Improved the appearance and behavior of the popup on the settings page in the Dashboard.
- Improvement of cron jobs that update feeds from Instagram.
- Improved the arrangement of arrows in the slider and increased the action for changing slides.
- Improved animation transition when opening and closing a popup/lightbox.
- Added protection of the direction of the arrangement of elements.
- Added a link in the dashboard that provides information on how to switch to a company account.
- Added a Follow on Instagram” button in the header box section, and added controls to change styles.
- Added style controls for the entire header box section.
- Removal of the unnecessary wrapper class.
- Better organization and grouping of controls for styles.
- Better organization and grouping of controls in the Elementor Instagram Feed editing panel.
- Removal of the avatar from image items.
- Removal of hover overlay.
- Modification of the Card Layout control and removal of the unnecessary Gallery option.
- Addition of a new option in Photo Options => PopUp.
- Improvements to the performance of sliders in the iOS system.
- Addition of a header box with an avatar and username.
- Added support for carousel media for Elementor Instagram Feed business accounts.
– Improved lightbox display styles for desktop and mobile devices.
– Improved the operation of sliders and the animation of the transition between slides.
– Fixed wrong condition for control
- The entire management panel in the dashboard has been changed.
- Improved the account linking process with Instagram.
- Improved user experience.
- Optimized media import from Instagram and improved it.
- Limited media import to 100 for optimization purposes.
- Added the ability to change the avatar in the dashboard.
- Fixed bugs when connecting an account to Instagram.
- Added new views: Gallery, Row, Wave.
- Added some new options in the Elementor widget.
- Added support for video and Instagram carousel album in posts displayed in Elementor.
- Added a Popup to display Instagram media in posts displayed in Elementor.
- Added lightbox in posts displayed in Elementor.
- Added icons to represent the type of Instagram media in posts displayed in Elementor.
– Fixed a bug with importing all media from Instagram
– Fixed WordPress admin bar scrolling in the dashboard
– Correcting styles for img and p tag
- Initial version.