This lightweight plugin was designed to make your work easier. It’s simple. It’s quick.
Simple Floating Contact Form is a super easy to use, secure, plug and play floating contact form for your WordPress website.
- Crafted by experienced UX designers so you get expected business results.
- No configuration required to start collecting messages from your website visitors.
- Flexible and easy to understand settings – for every single detail of your form.
- Styling options include flexible color settings, custom icon upload and more.
- You have full control over where the form is displayed.
How to use the Simple Floating Contact Form plugin?
- After installation you need to Activate the plugin.
- Right after activation your plugin is ready to use and collects messages from your website. It’s that simple!
- You can navigate to the Settings > Simple Floating Contact Form section in your WordPress Admin area, and customize or translate every single text information or text label of the form.
- In the Display tab within the plugin settings page you can decide where you want to display your form.
- Plug & Play – Right after the installation plugin works with default settings and no further configuration is required to get form submissions and receive emails from your clients, or community members.
- Developer friendly plugin – You can easily disable the plugin CSS code and overwrite it with your own, custom made styles.
- Easy to customize – You can change all texts and colors in the plugin settings, you can overwrite default styles with your own custom made code, you can easily integrate the form style with Astratic WordPress theme settings.
If you like this plugin
If you like this plugin, leave us a rating or review. Thank you! 🙂
Join The Team
You can find the plugin’s source code on our GitHub repo page. Feel free to play around with the code and to contribute.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Floating Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Floating Contact Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Hotfix with description of email recipient field
Add new plugin Description
Add plugin screenshot
Fix CSS problems with the popup form
Fix problem with link shortcode
Add the possibility to hide the agreement checkbox by leaving it empty
Update the “Tested up to” value
Add possibility to link text in the checkbox label
Fix problem with CSS
- Working version of Simple Floating Contact Form plugin