Plugin’s Official Site
Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages
Major features in Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages include:
- You can add multiples CSS files to indivual posts or pages
- New translations are welcomed
For more information please visit us at Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages plugin page.
specific-cssjs-for-posts-and-pagesfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory in your blog
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then you can change some options through the ‘Settings’ menu in WordPress
- You’re done!
Do you have questions or issues with “Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages”?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Specific CSS/JS for Posts and Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed some bugs with undefined variables
- Added spanish translation
- Fixed some bugs in settings page
- Added support for translations