WP Quick Maintenance Plugin will help you easily enable maintenance mode on your site or add a coming soon page for a new website. In Our this plugin user can easily customize frontend view according to requirement. Available custom features like Change title , heading , message, color etc. Admin User have full permission to access front end View.
- Fullscreen background Feature
- Contact form (receive emails from visitors)
- Responsive design
- Social media icons(Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin)
- Works with any WordPress Version and theme
- Fully customizable From Admin Setting- Text Color, icons Color, background, and more.
- Add your title, headline, Message
- Flexible and Easy to use admin interface
- Upload own logo
- Upload Own Favicon
- 503:Status mode
- Visible only non logged user
- Add Html content in description
- Robots Meta Tag
Developed by Mudit Kumawat
- Upload the ‘wp-quick-maintenance’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Show WP Quick Maintenance menu in Left Dashboard Menu
- Configure setting according to your requirement
- In WP Quick Maintenance admin setting : Enable Maintenance Mode (Show here Dropdown Menu choose here yes for Enable)
- Other WP Quick Maintenance admin setting configure according to your requirement
Contributors & Developers
“WP Quick Maintenance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Quick Maintenance” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.