WP Responsive Holiday/Events Calendar is easy to manage and clean visual design with a strong set of features to inspire the most advanced website calendar available for WordPress.
It is built on full calendar js with support to add Holiday and Events.
It has various display options.
All it takes is 3 easy step to make your website stand out from rest of your competitors.
- Install the plugin.
- Add Holiday/event in calendar.
- Display on front-end using short code.
It’s easy to use with provided shortcode and PHP codes.
Read How to use? section to find out more about the calendar configurations.
Need Support? email@example.com
- Add Multiple Holiday and Events on single date.
- Set link of content page OR third party URL.
- Open page and third party URL on same or new tab.
- Display calendar in Multiple views (Calendar View, Standard List View, Grid View, List Hover View).
- Set Date Background Color.
- Modify Holiday Name Background Color.
- Modify Date Text Color.
- Modify Holiday/Event Text Background Color.
- Calendar Widget.
- Compatible in all latest cross browsers.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- AJAX powered.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly views.
- Fully translatable including the full-calendar.
How to use?
- Install Plugin via WordPress Admin – Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Add Holiday Go To Admin >> Holiday >> Manage Holiday >> Add Holiday.
- Call the Holiday in the WordPress Front-end using Widget and Shortcodes.
Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add Holiday calendar widget to your website.
To generate shortcode Go To Admin >> Holiday >> Display Option
Here you can find various options for customization. The options like View, Date Background Color, Date Font Color, Name Background Color and Name Font Color. From here you can also preview the changes and generate the shortcode.
Put below shorcode directly in any page:
[vsz_responsive_holiday_events_calendar view=view1 date_color=FFFFFF date_bg=2E4D7B text_color=000000 text_bg=D3DEEF]
Use below PHP code to put in PHP file:
<?php echo do_shortcode(’[vsz_responsive_holiday_events_calendar view=view1 date_color=FFFFFF date_bg=2E4D7B text_color=000000 text_bg=D3DEEF]’);?>
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- Add Holiday/Events in calendar.
- In listing screen shortcode will be generated.
- Put this shortcode where you want to display the calendar.
GPLv2 – https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Holiday Calender and activate it
- Start adding Holidays from ‘Holiday’ menu in WordPress.
- Just copy and paste generated shortcode.
- Use Widget in Your site.
- Can I Add more than one Holiday for same date?
Yes, you can.
- What to do if Holiday plugin not work?
If plugin does not work on website, contact our support Team via following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think, that you found a bug in our holiday plugin or have any question contact us at email@example.com. Our support team will solve within 24 hours.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Responsive Holiday/Events Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Responsive Holiday/Events Calendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Translation to the plugin & tested upto wordpress 4.9.1 version.
- Minor js issue has been resolved.